So the other day I was over at Little Rebel and other than the things I blogged on Second Style, I also picked up another slip dress, with this cheetah print that, when I bought it, I knew was not likely to wear much but… the shading on the torso is so lovely so I just had to have it. And since it is a pity to let cute things just sit in your inventory “just to have it” I started playing around with it and made an outfit around it that is actually very wearable.
- Cheetah Teal Slipdress by Jonquille Noir @ Little Rebel, L$ 200
- Maggie shrug by Janie Marlowe @ Mischief, L$ 110
- Isabeaux black leather pants by Launa Fauna @ LF Fashions, L$ 200
- Dare pumps in teal by Fallingwater Cellardoor @ Shiny Things, L$ 300
- CSR 2007 gift set from Shunta Watanabe @ Big Boob Boutique, not for sale… but you can collect stamps for it 🙂