MADesigns Couture hair collection is one of my favourite new hair collections. It’s eclectic, and stylish and very well made. I don’t mind at all that it only comes in blacks, but I can understand that some of you do. These are over the top and gorgeous, but they never make me go WTF like many of the other so called couture hairs out there (I fondly remember dressing up Don in a total drag with one of those hairs).
Also, I’m pretty excited with the new Paper Couture collection, especially with the jewelry. It makes me go greedy, and make grabby hands, and I just want it all, but I have learned to spread my purchases instead of getting it all in one epic shopping spree!
While I am not always a fan of Gizza’s work, their latest items are really pretty good!. They are upping their game texturewise, and I love that. It’s worth taking a trip there if you haven’t been there for a while!
- Hair PETA by Maddox Dupont for MADesigns
- Skin (and hairbase) Chloe (medium, 11) by Tricky Boucher for Belleza
- Diamond Collar set by Cora Lu for Paper Couture
- BOSL Le Rouge top (including tattoo on underwear layers) by Giz Seorn for Gizza (part of gown)
- Black leather skirt by Sissy Pesoa for Baiastice
- Black stockings by Camilla Yosuke for Insolence
- Basic red pumps by Jolie Monday for fri.day