Ben Vanguard… you are such a (b)rat… still love you though…. tagging me.. how could you? But… once tagged.. you have to be a good sport and play along sooooooo… here we go:
(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1) I am phobic for the dentist. It’s ridiculous as my pearly whites are just that and I never had issues at the dentist. Still I managed to lock myself in the rest room and not come out again and my dentist (my uncle of all people) pleading outside because there was this girl who needed to pee.
2) I am motorically challenged… hence my typos.
3) I was the little girl that during a ballet performance ended up before the curtain after we finished and could not make my way back stage… hey.. I was 6!!!!
4) Thunderstorms freak me out. I love to see the lighting.. but I can’t stand the flash. Do I make sense?
5) I always avoid having my photo taken, which can be quite challenging when your other half is a photographer. Can have something to do with the flash thing.
6) I get all agressive when a dad takes his screaming kids to the supermarket on Saturdays. First I get irritated with the occasional shopping man that does not know his way around in the supermarket (“Look how emancipated I am. The wifey can stay home on Saturday”… duh.. more like…”Your turn big boy.. oh and take the spoiled brat with you I have a headache”) and secondly… keep your kid under control… a screaming toddler in your shopping cart is so NOT an asset….. eeks.. got carried away here 🙂
7) I used to be quite a dancer, unfortunately above mentioned challenge that I have since 5 years now made me into a camel on the dance floor
8) I hate participating in things like this… but I love to tag a couple of other people ;-P