Any fall which has deep, rich purple for a lead color, is going to be a great one for me! I love this new blouse from Kungler’s. It’s totally sheer, but at the same time, with the high collar and the bow, quite covering you up. Alluring combination. Also I can’t point out often enough the quality of Betty Doyle’s work for Ingenue. These purple tweed pants were for 50 Linde Friday, but I was in her shop just now and they are still on display, so go grab them while you can!!!
- Hair Melk by Thora Charron for LeLutka
- Skin Chloe by Tricky Boucher for Belleza
- Jewelry Seablood by Squinternet Larnia for Donna Flora
- Blouse Rosana by Ava Kungler for Kungler’s
- Trousers Katherine (FLF edition) by Betty Doyle for Ingenue
- Shoes Ren by Minnu Palen for LeLutka